I propose these projects to Universities, Conservatories and Music Institutes, for masterclass and/or faculty courses.
Thank you so much for your consideration,
1) "Live performing management".
The control of emotivity is a very important skill for musicians, expecially when they are on stage. Many people have a natural talent for public performances, but not few musicians could have problems: the risk is to distroy a long period of study!
It could seem incredible, but the control of emotivity is just a tecnical ability that everyone can acquire, as breathing or playing staccato, or legato: it requires analisys, reflections and exercises.
I often work with my students with public at hall, so to develop a very interesting and interactive research about this problem. The results are immediate.
Here you can download my "guide-book" for this masterclass.
2) "Italian Sonatas and Concertos of XVIII-XIX centuries: Vivaldi, Marcello, Tartini, Pergolesi, Cimarosa, Mercadante"
- searching a "sound"
- tecnic development through interpretation
- playing Adagios with Italian fiorituras
- the "belcanto style" in Cimarosa and Mercadante
- playing with OFZ flute headjoints on modern instruments
3) "Mozart: flute opera. Sonatas, Quartettos, Concertos"
- analysis, sudy and performance of Mozart works for flute
- music laboratory: writing and playing own cadenzas for Mozart flute concertos
- "guide-book": Onorio Zaralli, Mozart - Concerti per flauto
4) "Flute music of XX century: Debussy, Hindemith, Prokofiev, Berio, Varèse, Fukushima..."
- a new aesthetic, a new tecnic, a new interpretation
- the XX century music between identity and differentiation
- "guide-book": Onorio Zaralli, Suonare con l'anima
This is a video about "Suonare con l'Anima"
5) "Music and technology: open source applications and free web services"
- Notation software: Muse Score and Tux Guitar
- Audio editing: Audacity
- Audio converters
- Audio utilities
- Digital lesson and Learning object
- Virtual classroom for a no limits audience
- "guide-book": Onorio Zaralli, Lezioni digitali + CD Music Digital Dictionary + CD Interactive Course of Music Theory